Food Service Frequently Asked Questions 

1. Can I get an application for next year now?

No, the state does not provide them until August.

2. Can I pay online for lunches, at no charge?

Yes, you can log in via Skyward Family Access or login directly to  e-Funds

3. Do I need to fill out a Free & Reduced application for each student?


4. Do I need to fill out a new application for free & reduced lunch every year?


5. How do I send money to my child's school?

Print out an envelope and fill out the front and send it to the school your child attends.

6. If I am free lunch, does my student get free milk?


7. Is there a policy on food allergies for students?


8. Who do I contact regarding Free & Reduced application questions?

Director of Food Service, (815)928-7011