ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PROCEDURES
- Students will visit the library once a week with their class.
- Checkout is one to two books, depending on grade.
- Please help your child to remember to bring their library book(s) each week on their scheduled date.
- Click the "form link" above for policies and prodecures.
- Lost or damaged books will cost the price of the book. **Only library staff has the authority to purchase replacement books**
PLEASE SAVE General Mills BOX TOPS and TURN THEM IN TO THE LIBRARY!!
Each Box Top is worth $0.10 and the money earned benefits all Manteno School libraries! There are incentives for classes that turn in the most Box Tops! For a complete list of participating Box Tops products visit www.boxtops4education.com/earn/participating-products
**NEW** Box Tops BONUS APP!
Earn even more cash to help your school get what it needs through the Box Tops for Education Bonus App. Turn your everyday receipts into cash for your school. It's free and as easy as 1-2-3. Visit http://www.boxtops4education.com/bonusapp for more details.
It is the mission of the Manteno Elementary School Libraries to support the educational program of our school and to serve our students and teachers. We provide library instruction that contributes to that program and gives students an understanding of resources and information. It is our job to not only encourage reading but to instill a lifelong love of reading.