Welcome to the Manteno Middle School Library
Ms. Scarlett Delya, Librarian/Interventionist
HOURS: Monday 7:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Card Catalog - https://manteno.goalexandria.com/search?site=MS
- Students are encouraged (given two panther paws) to use their agenda to check out books.
- Students may check out up to 2 books.
- Check out period is 1 month.
- Books may be renewed if there are no holds on them.
- Overdue fines are .10 cents per day (not counting weekends or holidays)
- Lost or damaged books will cost the price of the book.
WHAT SHOULD I READ NEXT
If you have read a book and really enjoyed it and want help selecting one that is similar, use the following websites:
http://www.whatshouldireadnext.com and http://bookseer.com
Online encyclopedia and other digital resources, available 24/7 from school or home. Passwords are available from the librarian or classroom teacher if needed.
MANTENO PUBLIC LIBRARY
Students are encouraged to obtain public library cards.
PLEASE SAVE/UPLOAD BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION!
The Manteno Middle School Library is dedicated to provide reading and resource materials for staff and students.