Requirements for Extra-Curricular Participation
- All students wishing to participate in an extra-curricular activity that requires a participation fee must have ALL “previous fee balances” paid before participating (including tryouts).
- An athlete must have the following fully executed documents on file at the school office before the athlete’s first participation in any activity:
- A current physical examination report completed by a physician licensed in Illinois to practice medicine in all its branches which finds the athlete is physically able to participate; and
- Payment of the $75.00 participation fee or other fee(s) established by the Board of Education; and
- A signed form showing that the athlete and his/her parents received a copy of the Athletic Code, understand the terms of the Athletic Code and agree to abide by its terms and conditions.