Schools will take applications and use family income to qualify kids for free, reduced-price, or paid meals. Please complete a Free & Reduced Lunch form if you believe you qualify.
Food Service Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get an application for next year now?
The state does not provide them until August.
- Can I pay online for lunches, at no charge?
Yes, you can log in via Skyward Family Access or login directly to e-Funds
- Do I need to fill out a Free & Reduced application for each student?
No, one application per family.
- Do I need to fill out a new application for free & reduced lunch every year?
Yes, if you think you're in need, fill one out as soon as possible.
- How do I send money to my child's school?
Print out an envelope and fill out the front and send it to the school your child attends.
- If I am free lunch, does my student get free milk?
No, we do not run a free milk program. You must have money in the account.
- Is there a policy on food allergies for students?
Yes, you must contact the nurse with a Dr note.
- Who do I contact regarding Free & Reduced application questions?
Director of Food Service, Julie Breazeale (815)928-7011